Sedna HR35 Rasmus #277

Sedna HR35 Rasmus #277

Monday, January 12, 2015

Coffee

I noticed that the longest Threads on the sailing forum concern wine and coffee. No question sailors need a good shot of Joe to clear out the cobwebs, and I thought I had the perfect solution with my french press and hand grinder until...











One day last year I walked into a Starbucks store and voila there it was an unbreakable french press.









Here we have my French Press and coffee grinder.  Even when I don't buy Trader Joes coffee, I empty my bags into the can.












So now I have the perfect solution until something better comes along...









(I should add that while fishing in Alaska last summer I used Starbucks Instant (VIA) Coffee while camping. I think 8 single serving packets cost $3.95 at Safeway)



2 comments:

  1. where'd you get that grinder?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it from GSI Outdoors... http://www.gsioutdoors.com/
      it looks like they have a new improved version though...

      Delete