Sedna HR35 Rasmus #277

Sedna HR35 Rasmus #277

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Chart Table and Instrument Panel

Last summer I replaced my weathered and rotting chart table and instrument panel.  The old wood crumbled during the deconstruction. Non-functioning  instruments were tossed.













For my chart table, I reused a salvaged teak table top... the instrument panel and fiddles are from African mahogany  The top basically matches the the seats and exterior trim.  The instrument panel matches the interior and mahogany hatch panels.




While I was at it, I moved the Radar display from it's head bonking location below deck up to the chart table. It is so much easier to see now.  Of course rerouting the Radar cable was harder than building the table and panel. . .now I want to sew up a water resistant cover for the display, it never ends...

No comments:

Post a Comment